- Alpharetta, GA
- Job Terms:
- $60-72 / hour DOE
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
This is a great opportunity for a Full-Stack Developer to support the wealth management division of a global financial services client. You will join an exceptionally talented team in a very collaborative and friendly environment deploying highly secure and functional tools used by millions of customers every day.
In this role, you will code, conduct code reviews, and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of the SDLC. You should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. You will work as part of an agile team that consists of web application and web services developers on a global virtual team.
Success in this role requires experience in web development using Typescript and Angular 2 or higher, client-side development tools, and Web API development using C# with .Net. You should have at least 2+ years of hands-on web application development experience and exposure to CI is required.
Note: This role is W2 only (no C2C allowed) and not eligible for sponsorship. The developer will work on-site 2-3 days a week in Alpharetta, GA when offices re-open later this year. Only local or candidates who will relocate can be considered.
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer writing clean, scalable code
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Experience with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with Web Services/SOAP/REST.
- Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented design and development.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with a natural ability to work with and support colleagues, ability to adapt to and work effectively with clients and co-workers with different work styles and levels of technical knowledge
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) through Fidelity
- FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!