- Remote - US Wide
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- May 2021
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
Our client, perhaps the most successful CRM company in the world, is looking for a Social Media Strategist / Specialist / Copywriter to create engaging, action driving content in support of upcoming conferences and events in their industry. This talent will create educational and demand generating copy for everything from smaller trade shows and leading up to their world renown conference in September.
The ideal talent would have a strong portfolio of writing samples, including social content, and have supported previous B2B tech companies. Bonus points for event and demand gen support, and for Adobe Photoshop experience. This role can be based remotely in the US.
In their words: The Social Copywriter will be responsible for capturing the voice of the client and translating it into engaging social copy that supports business and content goals with effective and strategic CTAs. They are a brand custodian and collaborate cross-functionally with other writers, editors, content creators, and designers, providing a social-first perspective and best practices on grammar, writing, and style for social media. The Social Copywriter is a talented social-first storyteller with expertise in organic social media. They will have a passion for writing and editing and must have a strong pulse on the social media landscape to tailor copy across core and emerging platforms.
- Strengthen the Salesforce brand and engage our community on social media by producing creative and compelling content.
- Create and edit social copy that supports demand generation and live viewership goals, and builds excitement and anticipation for events within our communities.
- Ensure that copy is focused, delivers value to the reader, and can live in various formats across platforms.
- Work with internal product and marketing teams, external speakers, and industry partners to develop an appropriate content mix for the audience.
- For Dreamforce, work across all Salesforce teams to manage social media platforms (not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) from content creation to implementation and reporting.
- Listen, respond, and engage with the community across social channels using Social Studio.
- Assist with the day-to-day execution of social media messaging and publishing.
- Juggle multiple projects and quick turnarounds.
- Work across teams to escalate support issues, create leads, and gather information for our community.
- Have a clear knack for unlocking creativity and executing rapidly to gain and keep momentum in social channels, all under our brand proposition.
- A portfolio that demonstrates effective social-first storytelling, and experience with multimedia storytelling.
- Exceptional command of the English language and grammar.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to write in a quick, snappy voice and simply articulate complex concepts in 280 characters or less.
- A finger on the pulse of social media trends and what's relevant on the Internet.
- Comfortable managing, prioritizing, and delivering multiple projects on time in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of core and emerging social networks and platform best practices.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a strong collaborative mindset; able to both self-start and work with others to create outstanding content.
- Provide a point of view and express it well.
- Constantly push the envelope by promoting creative thinking and innovation.
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Willingness to get the job done, with a positive outlook and sense of humor.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and jump right in.
- Understanding of Salesforce and the cloud computing industry.
- Ability to forge relationships across an organization. Highly adept at socializing ideas, content, and strategy.
- Firm grasp of what constitutes valuable content and the ability to make that known and understood by those around you.
- Flexibility, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, shifting priorities and the occasional abrupt change.
- Bonus: Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
The world’s #1 customer relationship platform. This company helps marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work a one from anywhere!
Ever since they started operating out of a small San Francisco apartment in 1999, they've believed that doing well as a company means doing good in the world. That's why they've committed their time, equity, and products to improving education, equality, and the environment for everyone.
A career here is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future. The company was built on a set of four core values which make that possible: trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. They harness technologies that revolutionize careers, companies, and the world. They’re dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diverse communities they serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Their values aren’t just words on a page — they learn to live them every day, measure their success, and continuously evolve.