- Indianapolis / Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shari Hungerford
Aquent Studios is hiring a Marketing / Creative Services Project Manager for a top 10 fastest growing technology client! This is a key role for a vibrant, results-oriented person with
the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments.
The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department with a primary focus on digital where high quality results are required.
A project manager is highly comfortable facilitating and coaching teams in a fast paced, solutions-oriented environment.
Location: Virtual during COVID. Candidates local to Indianapolis preferred or within east coast, central time zones.
Job Type: Salaried Consultant - Annual Salary + full benefits package and PTO
You must be able to:
• Organize project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations
• Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
• Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
• Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
• Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
* Facilitate scrum ceremonies to enable the team to operate in the most efficient and effective
• Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
• Orchestrate the efforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness
campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated Specific Knowledge/Skills:
• You have five plus years project management experience in the digital space (required).
• You have a strong understanding of the creative process for development of traditional media.
• You have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional
groups a plus).
• You have extensive experience with industry best practices in relation to information
architecture, user experience and user interface designs.
* Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies preferred
• You have the ability to use affectively, common PM tools (Mavenlink, MS Project, Smartsheet,
Keynote, Excel, Word, Google docs, etc.).
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!