- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank, CA is seekiing a Sr Producer to join their Netrwork's Marketing team. This is a 6-month opportunity with the possibility of extending. This role will be remote, but candidates should be in the Los Angeles area.
We are seeking a creative, talented, and experienced Branding and Design Producer to join our Network's Branding + Design team. Reporting into the Director of Branding and Design, the position’s responsibilities will include: managing key art development through execution, managing agency relationships, oversee production calendars, managing the key art and photography budget, and working seamlessly across marketing.
Key skills needed are immense understanding of the key art process, production management, strong organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Project manage Key Art for all network shows and stunts (pre-production through Out of home delivery) and digital asset creation.
- Oversee production calendars and working with Director of Branding + Design to communicate creative direction for all creative projects, flagging potential issues and ensuring team is able to meet various deadlines.
- Collaborate with on-air design and digital/social teams on artwork to ensure artwork is optimized for their needs.
- Monitor creative budgets and sign off all on vendor invoices.
- Responsible for vendor contract requests and invoice submissions.
- Ensure internal teams and outside vendors meet deadlines and projects stay within budget.
- Route all creative material for approval/notes in a timely manner, in the proper order, to all appropriate parties / network departments (Programming, Marketing, Creative).
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside vendors, i.e., freelance artists and production companies.
- Off-air and Print production experience.
- At least 5 years network and/or agency experience.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems.
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills.
- Result-oriented and detail-focused with a passion for the creative process.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with external vendors and internal creative team.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Consistent follow-through and ability to traffic communication and ensure accurate and complete delivery of projects.
- Expertise in basic tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Photo shop, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Keynote software.
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment and have the ability to respond well to changing priorities, work-flows and information.
- Ability to handle heavy workload, without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
- Open and receptive to learning and critiquing.
- Works successfully within a close, collaborative team environment as well as the ability to work independently.
Required Education: NA-Experience is More Important
- Personable, organized, Excellent communication skills - able to articulate, maintain relationships with agencies, provide feedback, understand what they do thru the key art process
- Able to work on important timelines
- MULTI TASK - able to work on multiple projects at one time, stay on point, manage budgets, maintain a busy Outlook schedule
- There may be approx 2-5hr week of OT, it may be more during shoots.
- There is a possibility of an extension beyond the current end date.
- This assignment is remote in the Burbank/LA area.