- Dallas, Texas
- Job Terms:
- $37-41/hour W2 (DOE) + benefits & 401K
- Start date:
- 3 weeks from offer
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
Aquent is recruiting for a Senior Recruiter (Talent Advisor) to fill an exciting contract opportunity with our Fortune 100 Financial Services client in Dallas, Texas. The ideal talent will have 5+ years of professional recruiting experience. This is a 12-month contract.
- Remote to start but we're looking for talent local to Dallas, Texas.
- 12 month assignment, 40 hours/week.
- Contract opportunities through Aquent offer best in class benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, FSA and more.
As a Talent Advisor, you will partner closely with business hiring teams to source, attract and assess high impact talent for the Digital & Technology business segments. You will also design and execute a tailored recruiting strategy while providing a positive and consultative experience for hiring leaders and candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
What you're good at:
- Drive the strategic priorities and talent strategy for assigned business functions and develop a strong business insight.
- Build and maintain key partner relationships throughout client business groups and HR.
- Analyze data trends (i.e. labor market supply/demand, workforce trends, client employment brand position) and share insights with business leaders & HRBPs to devise an appropriate sourcing strategy.
- Work with business teams to clearly understand their short and long-term staffing needs and provide recommendations.
- Guide managers on writing accurate and effective job descriptions.
- Educate hiring teams on making impactful hiring decisions and crafting compelling offer packages.
- Actively partner with the Sourcing, Talent Attraction Program teams to support business needs.
- Promote client at job fairs, campus recruiting, and community & diversity events as needed.
- Evaluate and assess potential candidates, while marketing opportunities at client.
- Deliver qualified diverse slates of talent for all positions.
- Conduct job offer discussions with candidates.
- Master recruiting processes by following internal policies and procedures, reviewing reporting metrics, and by being aligned with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Advise on effective and legal interviewing practices.
- Facilitate interview team debrief discussions.
- Maintain system documentation and up to date candidate records.
- Champion a strong community across recruiting and HR by proactively sharing information and collaborating on assigned initiatives.
- Deliver clear, concise and accurate client ready information at multiple levels.
What you'll have:
- 5-10 years full cycle recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency environment preferred.
- Experience recruiting for technical roles is preferred.
- Background in recruiting for diverse, sourcing intensive roles requiring the use of innovative sourcing channels.
- Experience crafting a customized recruiting strategy based on business specific goals/objectives.
- Ability to influence through insights from labor market data/industry intel.
- Ability to integrate innovative recruiting practices into recruiting strategies including proactive sourcing, pipeline management, networking, talent assessment, market research and job analysis.
- Outstanding competency-based interviewing and assessment skills.
- Excellent candidate conversion skills, including marketing & selling of client as an employer of choice.
- Effective problem-solving and consultation skills.
- Ability to gain credibility and build proven relationships with candidates and hiring teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to handle a workload of up to 25+ requisitions at a time (for less difficult roles, volume could be higher).
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources or related field is strongly preferred or equivalent experience.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!