- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Julee Grupe
*Major medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, Paid holidays, and PTO
Our GROWING client is looking to add a Sr. UX Researcher to their team.
The EX Product and Strategic Research team is seeking a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing Researcher to join our fast-paced group working on insight and validation of employee-driven experiences for in-store and in-home environments.
The ideal candidate will be exceptional in their communication at all levels and well-versed in collaborating with both product and design partners. The most successful candidate will be someone who embraces the value partners bring to the Experience Design space and is forward-thinking.
Position Summary/Job Description:
The Researcher serves as a core researcher within a product space that works to educate, collaborate, and evolve the product experience by advocating for the employee (and customer). This role will execute both secondary and primary research to uncover and identify employee-driven needs.
The Researcher will have a solid understanding of the human-centered design process and be equally comfortable working independently and alongside both Experience Design team members as well as product and business stakeholders. You can communicate effectively and are able to self-prioritize.
• Lead synthesis and analysis of research findings – activating the insights gleaned through observations and interviews and identifying key opportunity and whitespace areas.
• Able to assess secondary data to aid in determining what is/isn’t known.
• Able to synthesize in the moment and quickly articulate outcomes by utilizing a co-experience mindset.
• Present clear and actionable findings to various levels of stakeholders.
• Grow and foster partnership with Design and Product.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Bachelors Degree in psychology, communication, marketing, human factors or similar
o Or, equivalent years of experience in work
- 3+ years of experience conducting and evaluating qualitative user experience research methods including heuristic evaluation, usability testing, concept testing, field research, ethnography, discovery research, paper prototyping, remote research and guerilla methods.
- Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively
- Portfolio of research samples required
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Bonus Qualifications
o Master level education, or above
o CUA or NNG certification.
- 3+ years of experience (or equivalent experience) delivering digital solutions to a variety of industries
• What is your favorite research methodology? Describe how you have used this in action, and what the results looked like.
• Describe what secondary research means to you and provide an example on how you have used this during a study.
• How would you present/review research results with product owners versus business stakeholders?
• What drove you to the experience design industry?
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM