- Baltimore, MD
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
Athletic Apparel client based in Baltimore, MD is looking for a remote Producer for a 3+ month assingment. This person is responsible for working with the North America marketing team to execute photo and video shoots. They will work with both internal and external partners to complete each project on time and within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to manage multiple projects from concept through completion
• Work with the internal team to align on execution partners for production, shooting and editing
• Bid and estimate shoots and video editing projects with multiple vendors
• Kickoff projects with external vendors, including all details needed for completion of project
• Ensure that all deliverables from the brief are met and delivered
• Ensure that all imagery and footage is backed up after each shoot
• Manage relationships with external production partners
• Line Produce some shoots – hire crew, manage shoot days, etc.
• Manage budgets for each project, making sure to stay within the budget
• Find efficiencies within regional and global productions, reducing duplicative content
- Act as an internal production resource for content creation. Works across all categories for photo and video content creation.
- Combination of in-house production hiring out entire crew and utilize internal photo and video team. Also does external production in travel issues so hiring local people
- Overseeing production partners / groups and ensuring the projects go off correctly on budget and time.
- Working on internal teams and hiring out to get jobs across finish line
- Managing budgets for each project executing with PM - ensuring direct shoot production, editing, insurance, post production, etc.
- Must have general knowledge of camera/video equipment