- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Digital Acquistion Manager own and execute on projects that improve the operational success of the Digital Acquisitions team!
What you will do:
- Own master project tracking and timelines via Gantt or Kanban boards, allocate and manage tasks among executional staff, submit operational tickets and report weekly on project updates
- Work with Brand, Campaigns and Events teams to do needs assessments and roll out new workflows for cross-collaboration with the Digital Acquisitions team.
- Improve on operational processes related to campaign setup for enhanced speed to launch and SLA achievement.
- Own execution of digital ad campaigns across channels such as display programmatic, paid social, paid search and email.
- Work with clients and Ad Ops for documenting and disseminating best practices around campaign optimizations and campaign execution to improve campaign performance.
- Develop templates and assist in delivery of weekly health reports/check-ins, monthly summaries and QBRs for clients
- Partner with finance for PR/PO and Invoicing reconciliation
- Experience running large scale programs and complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience within the digital advertising landscape and related technologies
- Familiarity with Enterprise B2B Tech marketing initiatives and goals
- Familiarity with Google Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, Demandbase, Adobe Analytics, Tableau or similar ad tech and BI tools is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong experience developing operational workflows
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with business analytics and producing data-driven insights and reporting
3+ years of program or project management