- Vancouver, CAN
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
We are seeking a highly creative and motivated Environment Artist with experience in reviewing art and managing External Partners.
In this position, you will work with a team of highly experienced artists to model and texture environments from supplied concept art. You will also be expected to partner with the Lead to help re-enforce our quality bar and guide external teams of Artists to bring the Lead’s vision to reality.
- Contribute to the Environment Art team during all phases of production.
- Creation of 3d assets and textures.
- Fixing bugs and polishing in-game assets.
- Actively accept feedback from the environment art lead and art director.
- Ability to work well under deadlines; self-motivated and works well in collaborative environment.
- Promptly review work submitted by External Partners, ensuring that it hits the quality standards set by our Art and Technical Directors and Leads.
- Work with the External Partners to ensure that the work assigned to them is completed on time, on budget, and to the expected quality bar.
- Ensure that our External Partners have the materials and documentation required to complete their work to the expected quality.
- Train External Partners and internal stakeholders on pipelines and processes used in External Development.
- Being proactive in recognizing and resolving blockers relating to External Partner issues.
- Ensure that tasks assigned to our external Partners in project management tools are up-to-date and are populated with the required information.
- Maintain regular communication and healthy relationships with External Partners. This may include being available outside of normal working hours to cover different time zones.
- Assist where required in Due Diligence and Onboarding of new External Partners, as well as Offboarding partners from our projects.