- San Antonio, Texas 78251
- Job Terms:
- $29-31/hour W2 + benefits & 401K
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Digital Writer in San Antonio, Texas who has experience writing procedural or instructional documents. This ideal Writer will have 3-5 years of professional experience in a highly-regulated environment such as financial, banking, healthcare, pharmaceutical, medical, etc. If you are a Writer who has experience writing job aids, this could be a great fit! #SATX #Writer
Must submit writing samples: white papers, instructional or educational writing, conceptual or procedural writing.
What this team does? This department is responsible for content used for internal, customer facing team, trading teams, etc. Information stored in the knowledge management system MUST BE current and accurate.
What you will do:
- Works w/ SME's on content and job aids. also works/ compliance team as well.
- Job aids: conceptual and procedural. how to guides. talking w/ investors, retirement plan specialists and advisors. You will writer about what regulatory info. must be shared with a caller / customer. Guides are text based, not marketing materials, not for the website. The knowledge management tool is where all of these guides live.
- Writing content for multiple lines of business.
Digital Writer top skills:
- 4-5 years of experience writing in a highly regulated environment
- writing in the financial space, writing procedural information and/or job aids
- attention to detail
- excellent communication skills
- Adobe experience manager is ideal, or we can teach them how to use that tech
- MS - word, excel, visio
- time management skills, managing competing deadlines
- working with teams & in a collaborative environment, working w/ Compliance, SME's, business contacts
- tech savvy
- analytical skills and high initiative
- history working within a style guide - learning on the fly
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
- Gathers and understands business and marketing requirements and goals in order to develop content and messaging strategy.
- Collaborates with business partners and project teams to identify and document a thorough understanding of business content and marketing requirements.
- Ensures web content and marketing strategies are in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Keeps abreast and analyzes company, industry and regulatory changes in order to determine applicability.
- Writes and edits web content that meets project goals and end user needs.
- Produces content and messaging strategy documents, such as copy decks, dynamic messaging and promotional banners.
- Ensures online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance.
- Collaborates with creative teams to ensure copy and design meet the business goals/objective and user needs.
- Participates in the development of content style guides, messaging strategies, best practices and processes.
- Contributes to the ongoing enhancements of the content, web tools and style guides.
- Partners with other writers within team and other departments to leverage and share ideas and make recommendations that apply broadly across multiple channels.
- Recommend a variety of user experience and content design principles, best practices and procedures.
- Reviews analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior to recommend changes to content and messaging strategies.