- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
Team Mission: “Empower all businesses to reach their full potential by being the most valuable platform for their growth and success” More than 7 million small business advertisers use this social media platform every month to connect with customers. And over 200 million businesses use our free tools to connect with customers. We succeed when we help them grow their business. You can play a key part leading this movement on our Global Customer Marketing SMB team.
We are seeking a Designer with experience creating innovative design solutions in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. This role requires creativity, effective communication skills, and a collaborative, can-do attitude. Strong organizational and project management skills are essential. A strong understanding of best practices within digital and motion graphics is a major plus.
- Ideating on new creative concepts and themes and refining design work based on creative direction
- Developing original breakthrough design thinking for a variety of marketing platforms and touch-points
- Exploring new and innovative forms of visual storytelling and breaking down complex narratives into simple, compelling ideas
- Clearly articulating design decisions to a cross-functional partners & stakeholders and defending creative choices with performance and data-driven insights
- Simultaneously working on multiple projects while maintaining quality control and a high caliber of creative output
- Managing development of executions that strongly resonate with a range of global audiences while maintaining consistency in brand identity across Facebook family of Apps
- Seamlessly collaborating with creatives, product designers, engineers, researchers and product marketing managers to serve a global audience
KEY RESUME QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX, communication design, graphic and/or motion design within design studios, creative agencies, and/or in-house teams
- Experience in UI/UX design and prototyping tools such as Figma as well as classic design tools within Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience in digital design, typography, system building, and strategic conceptual skills
- Experience presenting concepts and communicating creative process
- Active engagement with and awareness of design trends, industry news, and current events
- Track record of operating independently and without oversight
- Highly motivated self-starter able to keep project timelines on track and share incremental progress
- Portfolio showcasing design styles, case studies, and strong aesthetic sense
Top Skills Needed:
1. Experience working with Figma and creating engaging and innovative web pages using a modular design system
2. Experience working with a diverse collaborative team ranging from marketing, content strategy, design lead, and web development.
3. Ability to work quickly and autonomously without excessive oversight
- Ability to build narrative-driven creative and create storyboards for motion assets, product tutorials, and video advertisements
- Proficient motion design skillset using programs such as After Effects
- Developing visual identity platforms, systems, typography, palette, illustration, iconography systems
- Experience leading with creative vision, purpose, and innovation
- Experience presenting creative design solutions, developing pitches, presentations, presentation templates
- Contribute, inspire and sustain a culture of excellence along with designers, illustrators, copywriters, animators
- Articulate the design process to other designers, partners, and stakeholders, and manage collaborative relationships.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.