- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- $30 an hour + benefits
- Start date:
- Mid April
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are hiring a Social Media Designer that is local to Seattle to be able to go onsite (once safe to do so) for photoshoots. As a Designer – Social Media, you will join us in creating best-in-class content for retail social. Leveraging your strong background in illustration, photography, videography, and design, you will help us extend our brand by creating content that connects with our customers and deepens their love for our brand.
This is a fun team who has a passion for creating assets for all things social (instagram, twitter, tiktok, facebook). Not only will you work on product assets, you'll be a part of change creating reactive content- crisis responses and creating connections with customers. You'll have autonomy and creative freedom by listening to what the customers want and dreaming up what you want!
- Ideate and execute a variety of innovative social creative executions through photography and design
- Collaborate with writers, designers, strategist, and campaign managers to generate channel native creative executions
- Provide creative direction to cross functional teams and agencies
- Develop reactive content on short timelines
- Actively seek out social media trends and appropriately apply them to the Starbucks brand characteristics
- Mac preferred
- Adobe suite- PhotoShop, Illustrator, AfterEffects/Premiere (video editing software)
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Suite
Degree or certifications required?:
- Bachelor’s degree in design/marketing or equivalent job-related experience
- 2-3 years- open to freelance, in-house, agency work
Preferred background? Skills?:
- 2-3 years experience as a photographer, art director or designer (preferably at an advertising/digital agency, or in-house digital department)
- A multifaceted portfolio representing a variety of digital projects, including a focus on illustration, photography, videography, and design
- Ability to translate strategic briefs into conceptual creative solutions
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Comprehensive understanding of social channels and industry trends
The mission of our client is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time. They call thsir employees “partners” because they are all partners in shared success, and they make sure everything they do is through the lens of humanity—from their commitment to the highest-quality coffee in the world, to the way they engage with their customers and communities to do business responsibly.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM