- Los Angeles or SF Bay Area
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
The Direct Marketing Campaign Developer collaborates with business partners to gather and validate requirements. Translates those requirements into logic in a campaign management tool to target and suppress individuals accordingly. Generates lists accordingly for a variety of channels (direct mail, email, etc). Ability to administer campaign requirements and changes throughout the campaign workflow and set expectations appropriately with business owners and management/business partners. Experience executing multiple campaigns across multiple channels. Experience with campaign management tools (Adobe Campaign, Unica/IBM Campaign or other equivalent) required, to design, implement, support, and optimize marketing and informational campaigns. SQL knowledge.
- Engage with Direct Response Marketing Managers and Analytics to capture audience cohort selection and testing strategies
- Translate and build campaign logic for audience targeting and segmentation within Unica Campaign for email, IVR, direct mail, and SMS channels
- Perform QC and meet with stakeholders to review and acquire sign off before production deployment
1. 3+ years experience of campaign development with one of the following: Unica Affinium Campaign, Marketo Engage, Adobe Campaign, Eloqua, or other equivalent
2. 5+ years database competence working with one of the following: Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata
3. Strong communicator – This is a client facing role that will require active listening to capture requirements and translate them into technical
1. Knowledge of health care industry preferred.
2. Successful experience working with and/or consulting marketing professionals on campaign/data operations and best practices
3. Ability to lead, manage, and stay on top of multiple projects concurrently
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.