- Richmond, VA, Plano, TX, or McLean, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
We are happy to share that one of our leading Fortune 500 client who specializing in providing best in class credit cards, auto and financial services with 755 branches including 30 café style locations and voted “100 Best Companies To Work For” is in need of a long-term Copy Editor. This role can sit in Richmond, VA, Plano, TX, or McLean, VA but can work remote, healthcare benefits provided, 401K, 5 paid sick days, more.
What You Will Do:
- Supporting the Auto Finance / Refinance Line of Business on the Email Marketing Team, as a Marketing & Communications Copy Editor, you will review and proof emails created by in-house teams and outside agencies for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards and brand voice.
- Provide editorial revisions to designers using Acrobat and G Suite apps.
- Work with business and creative teams as an Email Subject Matter Expert in partnership to update existing creative work and new email marketing creatives.
- Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals
- Work within Regulatory and Accessibility Compliance Guidelines.
What You Need:
- Experience in Financial Services a plus, preferably digital and/or some agency experience
- IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED, along with the resume - instead of a portfolio - every candidate must include a few paragraphs explaining how his/her experience makes him/her a good fit for this Copy Editor position
- Insanely keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation and errors, proven ability to check, re-check and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place
- Strong organizational skills a must—an amazing ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Adobe Acrobat Pro, knowledge of AP Stylebook
- Knowledge of G Suite for business, knowledge of web accessibility, HTML and basic digital design a plus
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs./wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR