- Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent’s large banking client seeks (2) Sr. Marketing professionals for a long-term (full time hours) engagement. This role focuses on PM / execution of omni-channel marketing campaigns.
Location: Candidates must sit in Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA markets.
Ideal candidate will bring 7+ years of related experience AND will have prior financial / banking / cards industry experience and comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment. (This will start out as work from home due to COVID)
These roles will support merger-related omni-channel marketing, communications and brand conversion efforts (for a Lending and Cards lines of business) in order to assure a smooth client experience/transition before, during and after key merger events.
You’ll work on specific projects in support of the upcoming merger events include:
1) Apply in-depth and specialized expertise and/ or a significant breadth of expertise in Marketing, including creative development, and market research
2) Manage large marketing initiatives, utilizing multiple channels from Digital (email, social, paid) to Direct marketing (direct mail).
3) Quickly engage, demonstrating adaptability and superior skills in managing multiple projects
4) Lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk and complexity
5) Directly impact the achievement of client, operational, project, service and risk management objectives.
6) Work independently; ability to navigate new environment and connect across the organization to execute assigned programs.
Some key initiatives:
1) Program manage the brand conversion of 200+ marketing assets from the development of the creative brief through creative execution, obtaining all necessary approvals and introducing the assets into the appropriate channels.
2 ) Program manage the development of new or enhance existing client communications, or marketing programs related to the merger (e.g. product onboarding communications and product change notifications).
3) Maintain the team's master calendar of all merger related client impacts and messaging.
4) Support the creation of product marketing plans.
- 7+ years of relevant marketing / project management experience
- Experience in omni-channel (email, web, direct mail, social, paid media, etc) marketing initiatives
- Experience in a large / highly matrixed environment
- Strong PM skills / ability to execute and multi-task
- Past experience in financial industry (cards, banking, lending) is highly desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills / ability to negotiate
- Collaborative team member / but able to run with projects independently