- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Awesome Newly Created Social Media Manager Position
Our growing online learning marketplace client is looking for a Social Media Manager, with specific focus on the US market, who can enhance their brand and build strong online communities through their various social media platforms. As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company.
- Be the first member of the social media team: help company build and leverage this channel
- Pioneer new social media channels and strategies to ensure company’s social media presence aligned with marketing best practices
- Develop and execute creative and engaging social media strategies (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Snap)
- Write and produce other types of content, including copy, audio and video
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Work alongside with several marketing and product teams to maximize efficiency of social media strategies to achieve marketing goals.
- Develop, launch and manage new campaigns that promote company and its brand
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms
- Analyse competitors’ activity on social media
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement on social media
- Manage a budget for social media activities
What We're Looking For
- Deep understanding of the US market / audience.
- Deep hands-on knowledge of social media marketing (Youtube / Facebook & Instagram or others), current techniques, and technologies acquired through 3+ years of experience in Social Media Management.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team would be a plus
- Well versed in using analytics tools and listening tools to pick up trends that can form part of our comms strategy.
- Strong project management skills: Experience in the creation and agile execution of a social media plan which sets out how the strategy will be executed
- Self-starter: Experience and proven track record of successfully growing social media accounts from the ground up.
- Creative: Experience in running social media campaigns to organically growth social media channels.
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyze, synthesize, and communicate critical data and adjust strategies as needed
- Good interpersonal and communication skills: High level of emotional intelligence, ownership, and accountability
- You are result-oriented and competitive: You love data and people