- Remote (PST preferable)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Julee Grupe
Background check required
Major Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401K, Paid holidays and PTO
Our client is looking for a Mid to Sr. level iOS developmer. Ideal candidates will have some experience building Android applications.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
• iOS development experience
• Experience with Swift/Objective-c
• Experience writing unit tests
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
Experience with accessibility
Have you worked on a team that has successfully deployed an app to the App Store?
Seeking innovative and technically curious technologists to join us as we make a huge impact in the e-commerce and digital health space. A position that offers the opportunity to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high performing solutions at one of the TOP 10 e-commerce sites in North America. Largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer in the world and technology is at the heart of our organization.
• You will also be working on the native apps for our new initiatives.
• Contribute to the architecture and development of the digital platform and tools to support key e-commerce, digital health, and cloud technology initiatives.
• You will build and enhance core tools that are needed to support development, testing and integrations leading to Continuous Delivery.
• Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering design strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
• Designing back-end services and abstractions to help mobile apps retrieve information from various domain services.
• 5-7 years of software development experience
• 2+ years of native iOS development experience
• Demonstrated ability to deliver iOS polished user experiences
• Excellent coding skills in Objective-C and/or Swift
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures
• You feel at home in an agile team
• Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
• Experience using distributed version control systems, such as Git
• Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira
• Proficiency with Linux command line