- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We're looking for a content program manager that will make our in-product Help experience better than ever before. This is a special position that requires a little bit of the following: 1) Writing, 2) Data Analysis, 3) and Project Management.
Writing - Initially, to get up to speed, you’ll write short-form Help content to address trending queries for our products. Your keen writing ability, in tandem with your curiosity to learn any product, will be crucial. Your willingness to install it, test it out, and write a specific solution for our customers will be paramount to your success.
Data Analysis - Once the writing process is mastered, we’ll add-in more analysis work. This will entail monitoring queries for an app, interpreting workbooks and Power BI dashboards, and writing or rewriting content to meet specific engagement metrics.
Project Management - Eventually, you will move into more of a program manager role, where you will work with other groups to keep the content fresh and engaging. This could entail handing off data files to machine learning models, working with other writers on content improvements, and it could also include working with designers and developers for more improvements to our in-product Help experience.
All this work is in the spirit of 1) Knowing what the customer wants; 2) Giving them specific answers; and 3) Teaching them to be more productive.
• 3-5 years of work-related experience required.
• Must have excellent writing and analytical skills.
• Must be able to combine technical expertise with technical communication skills.
• Must have a demonstrated interest in, and knowledge of, broad but related areas of technology.
• Must be able to accomplish objectives that span multiple products or subject areas.
• Must possess proactive and strategic problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of a specified software product or must have the ability to learn specified technology quickly.
• Must have intermediate Excel skills: sorting, filtering, pivoting, and charts. Experience using Power BI dashboards to gain insights from data is also helpful, but not required.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be able to participate in planning and design and contribute to a project from end to end with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to manage a program or project involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities.
• Must be able to lead projects toward targeted and scheduled outcomes.
• Must be able to engage with program/process owners, stakeholders, and business partners to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress.
• Bachelor's degree in Technical Communications, Journalism, English, or related field preferred.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.