- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Channel / Field Marketing Manager to be responsible for championing a customer-centric culture and mindset through the creation and advocacy of global clusters (one-to-few marketing).
A one-to-few approach, starts with identifying a group of accounts with similar business attributes, challenges, and initiatives that can be used to orchestrate lightly-customized campaigns that can be further executed by field marketing for groups of accounts with similar issues and needs. The resulting materials can then also be adapted and further customized to suit a 1:1 outreach where relevant.
You will be responsible for cross-functionally collaborating with teams across sales, field and industry marketing, GTM, global campaigns, solution consulting and agency partners to oversee the creation, development, scalability and accessibility.
To enable scale, you will create industry cluster playbooks, content, and creative. You will act as a guide for the field marketing teams that are responsible for the delivery plan, adaption, activation and alignment to their local priorities.
You will be part of the Engagement team. We are an incubation hub for marketing innovation to ensure our programs are world-class and have measurable impact on pipeline contribution across multiple channels including digital, direct mail, and other targeted programs.
- Develop and implement an industry-specific strategy to support growth initiatives across our global customer and prospect base.
- Work with sales and field marketing to develop pipeline generation and implement acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and cont
- Interface with sales to create annual and quarterly sales and marketing plans, aligned to the local field and plans, that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Design and execute targeted marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements.
- Leverage data and insights to build and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Collaborate with the global team to create and gain consensus for cross-portfolio GTM plans
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors and agencies to help translate goals into deliverables
- Program Skills: The ability to build and manage key marketing programs to drive desired outcomes.
- Content/Market Skills: market and domain knowledge helpful
- Relationship building: Must be able to quickly establish senior executive level relationship and trust
- Writing Skills: Ability to review/edit content with opinion and writing skills
- Leadership and influence: Ability to help lead, guide and influence across the company to deliver plans to a global sales/marketing team
- Best in class global marketing, demand generation or field marketing experience with a high-tech company, with 5+ years of experience. Key account marketing experience would be a bonus.
- Savvy marketer who can interface with sales to ensure execution to key contacts. You should be able to demonstrate the impact of goals such as pipeline, acquisition of new logos, revenue and reputation etc. by account.
- Proven track record of planning, executing and delivering goals through integrated marketing campaigns.
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue principles.
- Excellent project, analytical and budget management skills.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Strategic thinker / problem solver.
- Familiarity aligning integrated marketing campaigns to a sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Experience working in fast paced global work environments, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ideal candidate will have a curious mind, with an appetite to learn new things.
Industry expertise in Public Sector/Nat’l Governments (Ideally 7-10 years of marketing experience in this industry) preferred.
- Strong team player able to think and plan strategically with a bias toward execution.
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years specifically running account-based marketing efforts.
- Hands-on data and analytics experience using CRM and/or marketing automation software required.
- Experience managing direct mail, events, telemarketing, web content and online campaigns.
- Experience working with sales, partners and customers.
- Experience with defining, acquiring, targeting and segmentation to build prospect lists for marketing activities.
- Experience managing budgets and respect for company spending processes.
- Knowledge of IT Buyer types.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) Required.
- Knowledge of ITSMA ABM process is a plus.