- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We are looking for a Technical Writer to work on a new platform to allow third-party independent software vendors (ISVs) to integrate more tightly with our products/services.
• Collaborate with PMs and other internal stakeholders to identify and document content priorities.
• Work with stakeholders to gather information and turn it into customer ready content.
• Author and edit the documentation and respond to reviewer feedback and incorporate feedback as needed.
• Deliver documentation according to specifications and priorities provided by team
• 5+ years of technical writing experience including experience creating technical documentation for a developer audience
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Experience planning, creating and maintaining technical documentation for external audience
• Self-starter who works well independently and with others
• Strong written and verbal English skills
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.