- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
The Curriculum Developer role is more than a simple programming job. We embrace both design thinking concepts as well as human centered design. We collaborate and give all team members the opportunity to participate in discussions and make change happen through their inputs and experiences.
As a Curriculum Developer, you will have video producers and graphic designers at your disposal as you work with an instructional designer to bring a prototype to life. This is an active role that will require your creative vision—it is more than simply taking a storyboard or template and populating it with content.
What you get to do in this role:
- Utilize training and design skills to build interactive prototypes (eLearning modules) with instructional designers.
- Convert prototypes into storyboards, templates, and courses.
- Propose and lead the design of new learner interactions, where possible.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2 - 3 years of experience with Articulate Storyline 360
- Understand how and when to use variables
- Experience building custom interactions
- Experience using triggers
- Experience building knowledge checks and assessments
- Experience creating Storyline Blocks for use in a RISE course
- Moderate experience with Articulate RISE
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic skills with TechSmith Camtasia a plus, but not required
- Please be prepared to share or describe in detail your personal best-in-class projects built with Articulate Storyline.