- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Our client is seeking a Data & Spend Manager focused on marketing sourcing that will work closely with the Strategic Sourcing Managers to support various data analysis, sourcing, and category management activities.
Day to Day:
- Specific project work and source-to-pay activities may vary, including, spend and data analytics, sourcing, contracting, negotiating, etc.
- Support the Global Sourcing team with in depth data and spend analysis, building models, spreadsheets, presentations, reports, and other similar tasks.
- Coordinate and support sourcing projects, including data gathering, obtaining quotes, examining proposals, and analyzing agency/supplier proposals
- Prepare contracts - Professional Services Agreements (PSA) and Statements of Work (SOW)
- Review, negotiate and facilitate execution of contracts and SOWs.
- Analyze spend and other data, monitor purchasing activity, manage benchmarking and reporting.
- Support special project requests across multiple marketing organizations
- Partner with Procurement Operations to resolve issues
- Work with Legal to ensure contracts are aligned with appropriate terms and conditions.
- Lead initiatives, either independently or within a team, to optimize our business processes and standards, be they related to our tools, reports, or the creation of new processes.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, and PPT
- 5+ year experience in Sourcing (Marketing preferably), Category Management, Spend Management, or similar
- Industry experience with knowledge of drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Able to prioritize and be highly productive in a high-volume environment.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!