- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Julee Grupe
Sr. User Experience Researcher- LOCAL TO AUSTIN (remote for now)
Major Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401k
We’re looking for a Sr. User Experience Researcher who can help us craft customer experiences on a global scale for multiple brands, across devices and platforms, in a dynamic and collaborative environment. As a User Researcher working on our Partner Team, you will work with designers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers to build the tools and products that help our partners. You will complete studies using a variety of methods including lab testing, remote testing and more. You will collaborate with business partners and design teams to outline research plans, execute research, consolidate findings, and present meaningful insights. We also seek someone with a creative streak, a love for experimentation and the desire and skills to deliver quickly. If you are a problem solver with a strong sense of curiosity that is grounded in cognitive sciences, this could be the role for you!
What you'll do:
• You will conduct user research with minimal supervision and draft concise, balanced, evidence-based reports on findings.
• You will recognize the right method for different research questions.
• You will develop a point of view about product features and improvements and advocates for that point of view with team members and stakeholders.
• You will tailor communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate.
• You will coordinate different stakeholders with varied perspectives to develop solutions to customer needs and pain points and contributes your own suggestions.
• You will identify customer needs and desires to propose insights on the development of new products or to enhance existing products
Who you are:
• Able to moderate or field research studies, analyze data, report on research, and contribute to research design with minimal or no supervision.
• Training or practical experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
• Ability to articulate qualitative research results through written and spoken communication
• Strong organizational skills, able to act independently and able to switch quickly between different projects, even within a day
• A natural curiosity that leads you to always wonder how and why people use our products in the way they do
• A thirst for constant learning and improvement
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Master’s or PhD or Equivalent Experience; Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology degree or relevant experience is applicable.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM