- Client is in CA - work can be done remotely now
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our healthcare client is seeking a Sr. Web Marketing Specialist to collaborate with internal and external resources to ensure their website functions as an effective support vehicle to the organization’s Marketing and Communications plans and objectives. In this role, you will work collaboratively with business owners to identify needed content changes or functionality enhancements. You will also work with web and marketing partners to properly implement SEO best practices into all digital campaigns; coordinate efforts with the Web Marketing Manager to share best practices; develop and maintain regular digital dashboards and analytics reports, and use analysis of reports to provide insights for to key business partners.
- Assist others in developing and producing web page content and answering questions on functionality.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze or resolve usability issues.
- Develop cross-functional relationships with decision-makers to ensure web content accurately and effectively reflects the organization and its positioning.
- Identify, evaluate and report on web site potential to improve customer satisfaction.
- Work with marketing and service line partners to create relevant dashboards and reports.
- Develop and implement content, link building and keyword strategy.
- Build best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Work with search vendor to build and optimize successful campaigns.
- Work on improvement of organic search rankings.
- Use the content management system to update and develop web pages. Work with the editorial and brand marketing teams to drive SEO in all web content creation.
- Produce regular web analysis and reporting.
- Present analysis of web metrics to stakeholders.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan with match, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 3+ years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of computer systems and software used in functional area.
- Ability to learn new tools and methods in an effort to adapt and respond to ever-changing project needs.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of the latest tools and techniques for search engine optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) experience and managing Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns.
- Ability to generate, analyze and interpret data by having a solid understanding of web metrics.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver with the ability to hand code HTML.
- Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug screen prior to starting.