- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Dove Ryan
We are looking for a copywriter who wants to be part of a team responsible for getting patients and providers to take action. Write the shortest, clearest, most compelling content that will capture interest and build trust. Additionally, this person will have familiarity with developing content for regulated industries – ideally life sciences or health sector. Collaborate with Visual Designers and Performance Marketers to take our content to the next level and grow engagement numbers. Listen deeply. Be creative. Execute.
- Leverage your love of storytelling to create content in the pharmaceutical and/or Medtech sector that our users love.
- Impact a diverse portfolio of content channels, including but not limited to: email, digital ads, direct mail, SMS, sales collateral and one-pagers, websites and landing pages.
- Champion creative and compelling Subject Lines and strong CTAs that have a measurable impact on marketing performance.
- Develop content strategy and copy that drives acquisition, engagement, and retention of our users.
- Advance research efforts to glean insights into each of our audiences (and segments of our audiences), and leverage this to build user-centered content.
- Be endlessly focused on A/B testing to further develop our POV among audiences, content, and messaging.
- Monitor online conversation, content channels (provider newsletters, social media communities, etc.) and industry landscape for current trends and opportunities.
- Ensure all copy is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Be partners in crime with visual designers and performance marketers.
- Leverage the expertise of the Markets Clinical Operations teams to inform content ideas.
- Collaborate closely with Product to ensure a consistent, integrated customer experience.
- 2 + years of copywriting experience
- Proven success in copywriting to drive action among audiences
- Requires familiarity with developing content/copy within regulated industries – ideally pharmaceuticals, MedTech or Healthcare
- Has an understanding or interest in engaging Healthcare Professionals and Patient audiences to motivate and drive action and engagement
- Experience learning about segments of audiences, and tailoring content to each
- Love for writing and storytelling. Demonstrated experience writing both long and short form content (writing samples required - including CTAs, SLs, etc.) across digital channels
- Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking and brand copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Bonus points if experienced in Sciences creative principles, e.g. MLR review processes and requirements, Fair Balance, branded vs. unbranded restrictions, etc
- Experience in Oncology, Neurology, Rare Disease, Patient Services, Vaccines or related areas
- 1 - 2 years of ad agency experience is strongly preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills, openness to feedback
- Deeply creative. Can make healthcare tech appealing and exciting to busy audiences
- A way with words. Short. To the point. Clear. Focused. Descriptive. Inspire action
- Demonstrated success delivering multiple projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment; capacity to manage the