- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Technical Analyst/Copywriter!
This role is 100% Remote (within the U.S.) , long term indefinite, duration.
- Candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining templates in a Customer Communications Management (CCM) software system.
- They will respond to requests from account managers to update client letters/templates.
- They will follow an established procedure for development, QA, and move to production.
- They will work with the team to prepare a high-quality deliverable.
- Some troubleshooting and debugging may be required to finally obtain the correct output.
- Candidate will be responsible for documenting the procedures of the broader team.
- This would consist of interviewing the leads and observing demos and then documenting the process.
- The documentation should be well organized, concise, consistent, maintainable, and written in language suitable for the audience.
• Technical Writing
• Editing & Proofreading
• Basic scripting
• Basic troubleshooting/debugging
• Analytical and communication skills
• Attention to detail
Tools & Technologies needed:
• MS Office Tools: Word, Teams, Excel
• Remote access to servers
Experience level needed:
3-5 years relevant IT, software engineering, and/or technical writing experience in a professional environment. Previous experience which may lend itself to this role
• Technical Writer
• Software Tester
• Technical Support agent
• Experience with Content Management Systems