- Los Angeles, CA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
This position is currently remote. Our client is based in the Los Angeles area. You must be available to work 9am - 6pm PST hours M-F.
The CRM team is seeking a mid-to-senior level copywriter who has a strong passion for the customer experience. Our ideal candidate has successfully strategized, concepted, executed and launched mid- to large subscription-based email campaigns. This contracted Copywriter will work directly with the Lead Subscriptions Copywriter, Designers, Project Managers, Developers and QA to create compelling, benefit-driven creative in a neighborly voice that’s easy to digest for all subscribers.
• Concept, write and execute subscription-based email campaigns, specifically new transactional campaigns launching in Q2-Q4.
• Work closely with subscriptions copy lead, designers and program managers to improve overall content and customer experience
• Produce all copy in a neighborly, informative voice in line with brand style guidelines and consistently apply the principles of minimalism ensuring that customers get the most simplified experience.
• Revise, edit and renovate previous subscription email campaigns to adhere to new copy guidelines
• Develop emails that provide further education around keeping subscribers engaged
• Test email copy to improve conversion, engagement and better understand the mindset of subscribers
• Partner with design and development to build more efficient processes and templatized approach to email campaigns
• 3-5 years of relevant marketing campaign copywriting at an advertising/design agency and/or large brand
• A comprehensive portfolio demonstrating high-level branding, range of voice, creative email marketing solutions, and customer-centric copy
• A self-starting, bias-for-action personality who is able to thrive in ambiguity.
• Experience with at least 1 subscription-based business platforms
• Experience in A/B testing within the email space
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Creative Writing, Marketing or similar relevant discipline
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and previous experience driving creative strategy with stakeholders
• Passionate about tech products with understanding of user experience
• Experience with dynamic content in email campaigns
• Familiar with email sending platforms (MailChimp, Braze, Sendgrid, etc.)
• Experience working in ticketed Project Management System (Jira, Workfront, Asana, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of HTML coding is a plus
• Technical writing background is a plus
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.