- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
A Modern Global Apparel Brand is searching for a new Community Manager! In this role you will be responsible for developing campaigns, being the active voice on multiple social media platforms! So if you are an Instagram, Facebook Twitter, Pinterest and TikTok Guru we want to hear from you! If you have a passion for retail and even knack for social media storytelling you should apply!
- Operate and create a multi-channel Community Management workflow
- Develop campaign, weekly, & monthly community management reports
- Be the voice of brand on multiple social media platforms such as/not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Manage day to day comments and DMs – both owned and paid social
- Foster communities that resonate with the brand’s shoppers and demographic; as well as find new customer communities and brand lovers
- Help shape the narrative for our brand pillars, sustainability, and other social media storytelling potential
- Collaborate with creative, copy teams, communication team to proactively prepare for crisis comms situations/engagement opportunities
- Support the social media team as needed (ex. Influencer seeding, multi-channel posting, creative brainstorming, etc.)
• Undergraduate degree (requirements)
1-4 years experience
• High attention to detail and reporting
• Resourceful, proactive planning, open to trying new ideas
• High sense of urgency and always on mentality
• Passion and understanding of Retail, Fashion, and Social Media
• Up to speed with past, current, and upcoming news outside and within industry
Nice to Have:
• Experience managing a high engagement/following social media account
• Previous experience in customer support or consumer affairs
• Tool experience with the following tools: AirTable, Sprout, Sprinklr, DashHudson, Pixlee, BrandWatch
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.