- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Julee Grupe
Our client's team is investing in Marketo and we’re looking for a Marketing Automation Associate to be part of a newly forming marketing automation team.
This individual will be critical in helping build out compelling, data driven customer journeys across the hotel partner lifecycle. If you enjoy building from scratch, thrive on turning ambiguity into productivity, and have aptitude for marketing technologies, then this role is ideal for you.
This position will be based in Seattle, WA and will be an instrumental part of our marketing automation, web, and email delivery team.
What you’ll do:
This person will require basic experience in marketing tools and capabilities with a specific emphasis in Marketo and Adobe Experience Manager needed to create/configure the following deliverables:
• Personalized emails, campaign landing pages and registration form templates
• Automated customer journeys
• Programming of business rules and marketing triggers
• Lead scoring
• Personalization (use of tokens and snippets)
• Customer contact thresholds
This role will partner with…
Data teams to ensure:
• Requirements for data triggers and formatting are met for successful Marketo consumption and execution
Reporting/analytics teams to ensure:
• Appropriate tagging and instrumentation (Munchkin codes, Google Analytics) are implemented to enable marketing attribution
Content/localization teams to ensure:
• Content can be staged and rendered correctly in Marketo for seamless delivery
Web teams to ensure:
• Registrations forms can be staged on sites to aid with customer data capture
Who you are:
• Marketing technologist with operations mindset
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Good analytical skills, with attention to detail
• Skill set with Marketo or other form of marketing automation solution (Pardot, HubSpot, Unica, etc.)
• Ability to take marketing concepts/requirements and translate them into marketing automation programs
• Solid understanding of basic principles of data, how data is structured and organized, how it flows between systems, etc.
• Must be able to self-direct and motivate, working independently with little oversight.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or sales related field.
• 1-3 years of B2B marketing experience, particularly in using marketing technologies to deliver marketing content across multiple channels.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM