- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
FANTASTIC ACCOUNT MANAGER OPPORTUNITY for someone with Pharma/Medical Devices Experience
Our client, a Global leader in the consulting industry is looking to add an Account Manager to support a growing book of business with a priority discipline.
As an Account Manager you will work within our Business Services Department in the creation and rollout of customer experience solutions and digital marketing strategies tightly integrated with our clients’ business objectives. Account Managers are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with client stakeholders while managing digital projects across multiple accounts and supporting development of existing and new accounts as well as growing new opportunities to provide value.
- Manage and build long-term client relationships by delivering best-in-class digital services.
- Draft Scopes of Works with cross-functional teams.
- Work with cross-department Subject Matter Experts to develop marketing/media/creative strategies for clients.
- Define project scope based on client needs and requirements.
- Create and execute project plans; identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and revise, as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Write briefs for the internal creative and marketing teams.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients during the project lifecycle
- Manage medical, legal, medical review organization and submissions for FDA.
- Ensure on-budget and on-time high-quality project deliverables.
- Grow revenue within existing accounts and maintain account targets.