- New York City, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Our client is looking for a new Design PM to join their A.I design team! This person will help coordinate the efforts across multi-discipline design teams, supporting projects, building team cohesion and community, and strategizing and creating processes to improve team impact and performance. This role will require being a partner to leads, the point of contact to triage design and engineering requests, manage project timelines and milestones, define internal processes, and set up systems to organize and catalog work for future audit trail purposes.
Day to Day:
- Act as a strategic partner to design leadership on large complex problems and operational programs.
- Identify and drive product initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders, competing deadlines, and many moving parts
- Define and manage strategic initiatives that improve product team efficiency and impact
- Operate in highly ambiguous spaces, formulating a strategic approach to problem solving, helping the design team function more effectively
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establish clear next steps and owners while resolving blocks that impede progress.
- 6+ years of experience as a digital producer, project manager or program manager with experience establishing programs, supporting design teams, and developing relationships
- 2+ years of direct people management experience.
- Operate in highly ambiguous spaces, formulating a strategic approach to problem solving, helping the design team function more effectively.
- Experience with scaling design systems.
- Have a track record of influencing, defining, and scaling complex company-wide product or business strategy in a fast-paced environment
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!