- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Junior Level Graphic Designer to join thier team! This immediate opening is for a graphic designer to support creative work for our global team
What you will gain from this role:
- Working with a talented group of content, video and brand creative experts
- Collaborating with digital marketers and other internal stakeholders to help bring our products, campaigns and other key projects to life
- Creation of brand and reputation awareness through delivery of strategic content that supports our business objectives.
About this role:
- The graphic designer is responsible for creating compelling visual content that represents and promotes the brand to various audiences.
- The person in this role helps maintain brand consistency and effectiveness across a wide range of deliverables, developing graphics and/or overall layout and production design for digital ads, homepage banners, brochures, ebooks, social media content, white papers, and more.
- Designs for impact
- Uses creative skills to develop key graphics for our major campaigns, product launches and other channels (digital, print, etc.)
- Uses strong communication skills to influence and drive your designs to completion
- Follows established visual design standards set forth by our brand guidelines
- Transforms data into visual graphics and diagrams, making complex ideas more accessible
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Typography knowledge
- Multimedia content development
- Creativity and originality
- Fluency of ideas
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
Degree or equivalent in art-fundamentals, illustration or graphic design related program.
As a global company operating in 35 countries, Aquent’s client is first and foremost a reflection of its people. Their technology is at the heart of all things electronic. After all, there isn’t an electronic device on the planet that doesn’t require an analog chip and most require an embedded processor. This company has been honored for our innovation, people and commitment to doing what’s right.
Take advantage of great company perks such as:
- Onsite Starbucks
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Great work environment
- Continuous career opportunities
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.