- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's large global investment industry client seeks a Digital Marketing Associate to support corporate digital communications and technical product launches.
We are looking for a smart, entrepreneurial digital marketing professional to help expand the firm’s capabilities across core marketing technology platforms. Seeking candidates with strong expertise in CRM and Marketing Automation tools and experience working across multiple digital channels as well as experience partnering with technology teams. The Marketing team is a nimble group that oversees a dynamic communications strategy focused on strengthening the our Client's brand and supporting our business groups.
- Location: Seeking candidates local to the NYC market who can join the team in it's physical location once it returns (est. Sept. 2021)
- Opportunity: This role will being as an engagement through Aquent (W2, full time hours, with comprehensive benefits offered); and client would like to convert this into a perm role after est. 3-6 months.
The firm-wide marketing team is responsible for:
- The firm’s corporate digital channels (website, social media, podcast)
- The firm’s advertising efforts across channels
- Partnering with business groups on using marketing to engage with key stakeholders
- Supporting the effort to expand the firm’s capabilities across core marketing technology platforms.
- Implement firmwide marketing’s strategy across key marketing technology platforms, including CMS, CRM, analytics and marketing automation tools
- Partner with our Client's technology team to manage and maintain technology roadmaps, define requirements, quarterly priorities, sprint planning and digital product launches
- Manage strategic 3rd party solutions to advance our digital communication efforts globally
- Drive adoption of marketing products among marketing and communication teams across the firm
- Design and build analytics capabilities and processes across firmwide marketing’s core responsibilities
- Work with design and UX teams to ensure a unified brand experience across public-facing digital properties
- Research and understand the marketing technology landscape and making recommendations accordingly
- 3-5 years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation platforms in a B2B capacity, preferably SalesForce and Pardot/Marketing Cloud
- Experience with web content management systems and website analytics
- Experience working in software project management tools, such as JIRA/Confluence
- Familiarity with common software design and development processes, and translating business needs to concrete technology requirements for engineering teams
- Experience working across marketing teams to drive operational improvements with technology
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage priorities
- Self-starter, organized, motivated with a good sense of humor
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree