- Columbus Ohio
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Aquent’s large global client seeks a creative and resourceful Digital User Experience Researcher with strong design research skills. Naturally, we are seeking someone who can think outside (and inside) the box and provide fresh thought leadership, but we are also looking for an individual who will complement the team in ways we haven’t even imagined. If you can explain why you’re that person, we want you! This role is remote, but will eventually have to report to Columbus, Ohio offices.
As a User Experience Researcher, you will be responsible for scoping and crafting research strategy, conducting research, and delivering actionable insights for a variety of digital projects.
The minimal requirement is that you can demonstrate experience and expertise planning, leading, and executing user research programs.
Responsible for leading qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives that inform critical decisions for current and future products. Will work closely with cross-product teams to identify research topics that inform business decisions and use best practices in user research to support the entire product design cycle. They will design and execute exploratory field studies with users and subject-matter experts. They will plan, recruit for, and conduct usability analyses in our state-of-the-art usability lab, in the field, or using remote tools. Will collaborate closely with designers, technologists, and product managers and deliver persuasive and compelling findings to executive stakeholders.
• Partner with product owners and design leads to understand the user segments and related product/service offerings
• Partner with stakeholders to understand project goals and identify areas where user experience research can provide greater insight and success
• Design and execute research studies that follow research best practices and methodologies
• Ensure all research study results are actionable and contribute directly towards meeting project and business goals
• Present and communicate research results and opportunities to the stakeholder team
• Partner with designers to identify future research needs and develop a research roadmap with project briefs estimating scope and level of effort
• 3+ years of experience planning and executing user research studies
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Demonstrated ability to drive medium complexity initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to champion user experience research
• Demonstrated ability to incorporate design thinking into the product development process
• Clear articulate communication skills
• Familiarity with banking and finance a plus