- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$52/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's Online Store seeks a Production Designer with a great eye for design and typography to join their Digital Content Management (DCM) team.
DCM manages the final production processes and delivery of content created by partner Marketing teams.
As a DCM Production Designer, you’ll be responsible for exporting, uploading, organizing, localizing, and
troubleshooting image and video content for the client's Online Store and Store App, globally.
Using our asset management system, staging environment, and Photoshop, you’ll:
• Create translated versions of technical specification images, marketing headlines, web banners, and product imagery with MacOS screens
• Upload and validate all graphical changes in our staging environment, ensuring high quality results get delivered to the customer-facing environment
• Identify and resolve image and video rendering issues
• Maintain accurate, well-organized image and video archives
• Test and implement new e-commerce enhancements
• Advise on production design considerations for new marketing pages
• Refine processes to improve efficiencies and quality of work
• Document requirements and standards as our systems evolve
The ideal candidate is extremely detailed, a problem-solver at heart, and thrives under
pressure. Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, they take time to study and understand the
essence and underlying structure of systems and problems.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in web design or web production design
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Composed and efficient under incredibly tight timelines, without sacrificing quality
• Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability
• Masterful at file organization
• Adept at prioritizing tasks appropriately
• Passionate about great design and brand consistency
• Thrives in the face of ambiguity and change
• Able to accommodate extended work schedules during critical business periods
• Committed to and interested in Production Design
Note: Overtime of up to 60 hrs/wk anticipated from Aug - Nov timeframe.
Also work to be done remotely until late Summer or Fall timeframe.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)