- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is 100% Remote
Our client is seeking to bring in a Consultant to join their dynamic team as a UX Designer. In this role you will be regarded as an expert product and service designer, as well as a user experience thought leader with strong business acumen. You will use advanced knowledge and experience to conceptualize and craft ideas into tangible, usable, and useful experiences. Influences, evolves, and improves design standards and guidelines to improve the overall user experience quality.
- Uses understanding of customer-centered design processes to recommend improvements in the product lifecycle and functional processes. Designs within the confines of design language but knows how to innovate within it. Equally comfortable solving tactical and blue-sky design problems.
- Confidently articulates and rationalizes design decisions as they relate to Express- Scripts business goals and customer needs to help drive product decisions
- Responsible for facilitating design discussions and leads design ideation sessions that generate a broad set of concepts and inspires teams
- Current on new technologies and techniques, and communicates those trends to other designers in order to share the knowledge. Recommends new technologies, interactions, and processes to effectively address UX and business goals.
- Ability to work with product and engineering to maximum effectiveness
- Professional-level competency with design and implementation tools; experience with usability testing
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Must have online portfolio showcasing UX work.
- Strong visual design skill and meticulous attention to details.
- Strong knowledge in user centered design principles, accessibility standards, inclusive design, user testing, design thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in structured Agile environment.
- Ability to create hi-fidelity cliprototypes.
- Experience working on transactional, e-commerce sites and their core functions.
- Experience in working on a design system a plus.
- Must be able to articulate design decisions as they relate to the business
- Skilled at effectively packaging your deliverables by demonstrating creative visual thinking and problem solving
- Possess a working understanding of how to execute a customer focused design process
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Complete mastery in using Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, or Invision Studio
- Experience working in larger design teams with shared Design System and symbols / asset library using aforementioned tools
- UX DESIGN
- USER CENTERED DESIGN
- USER TESTING
- VISUAL DESIGN
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- PRODUCT DESIGNER
- USER EXPERIENCE
Successful candidates will need to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks