- Job Terms:
- $78.23 ph
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
We're looking for a Corporate Communications Project Manager for one of our clients. Our client is a creative agency like no other you’ve ever worked in, and that’s the attraction. As an Communications Project Manager you’ll engage with their marketing teams and on agency projects, while simultaneously working as part of a select global team that ensures they deliver creative excellence that is true to brief, on-time, and within scope and budget.
The Corporate Communications Project Manager role is intended to support our global "Frictionless Future of Work" communications efforts as client moves into the next phase of supporting our people during the COVID pandemic. This effort will help ensure our people have the information necessary to navigate new government regulations, client requirements and implementation of client policy related to COVID-19 testing and vaccines.
• Foster a deep understanding of the objectives, goals, work teams and provide project management support to bring the work together.
• Support the Team Leads in status and other organizational tasks. You will partner with cross M+C stakeholders and teams and work side by side to provide meeting support (notes taking, call summaries, invite set up etc.).
• Have an awareness of the requirements, timelines and deliverables and advise on areas of risk, raise issues early and provide work-in-progress status.
• Continually evaluate, identify and initiate improvements and enhancements to streamline the project.
Unique Role-Specific Qualifications
• Precision in working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple workflows across teams while consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same
• Ability to communicate effectively and influence senior leadership
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and time-sensitive tasks
• Superior planning and coordination across multiple competing priorities
• Self-starter with ability to work independently
• Superior time management and communication skills
• Experience managing and driving maximized output from teams
• Ability to think and act tactically
• Cross-channel marketing experience a plus (not required)
• Document team deliverables
• Work with Team Leads to understand and support the various tasks for streamlined operations etc.
• Develop internal stakeholder and team lead relationships
• Deliver agile project planning for optimal team and project organization, and workload scalability
• 2+ years B2B experience in marketing (content marketing preferred)
• Agile project management