- Rosemead, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
**While this position is fully remote it does require travel at your own cost to Rosemead, CA to pick up your laptop before starting work or alternatively using a personal computer/laptop that can support applications such as Storyline, Outlook, Teams, and Other MS Products.
A energy company is looking for an Instructional Designer to join their team on a temporary assignment basis. This person will complete instructional design tasks and activities to build technical and system training material. This includes attending meetings with subject matter experts, developing training plans and strategies, and building instructor led and online content. This position requires great time management skills, communication skills, training development skills, and some project management skills. This person will also need to possess instructional design skills for ADDIE, AGILE, and SAM.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, instructional design, business or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Typically possesses seven or more years of experience developing and/or delivering training.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both technical and non-technical material in a readily understandable manner.
Primary responsibilities include coordinating, planning, developing, implementing, and assessing training programs and services as follows:
- Coordinate activities associated with delivery of learning curriculum from needs assessment through concept, pilot, implementation and evaluation.
- Provide administrative support to key offerings associated with the corporate workforce development initiative.
- Foster key relationships with HR, TAI, managers, leaders, and senior leaders corporate wide to collaboratively assess and support workforce development.
- Schedule courses; establish/maintain relationships with internal SMEs and external vendors; meet and support SMEs/Vendors on the day of course offerings; assist participants
- Provide detailed operational and logistic support to OE training functions
- Analyze course effectiveness based on observations/student feedback; recommend changes
- Develop blended learning solutions using Adobe, Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Captivate, Flash, Dreamweaver, Articulate, Presenter, Engage, Quizmaker, SnagIt, web conferencing technology, or similar applications
- Provide detailed operational and logistical support to OE training and learning functions
- Prepare, organize, edit course material; ensure compliance with corporate/security standards
- Ensure sufficient number of course participants by advertising the class as needed
- Effectively operate classroom technology to support classes, webinars, and meetings
- Proactively identify, develop and help lead improvements to ensure effective and efficient processes
- Edit courseware as needed
- Keep abreast of training industry best practices, along with computing and IT skills, to make recommendations for improvement and apply Aerospace IT
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues, vendors, and procurement
- Seek opportunities to bring work unit or cross-functional teams together to share information and solve problems
- May train and mentor others in work process and procedures
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM