- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
The Global Brand & Cross Product Marketing team is looking for a vibrant, self-
starter to fill the role of project manager. This is a key role for a results-oriented person with
the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams
he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous
experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department.
You must be able to:
• Organize project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations
• Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
• Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project
• Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery
• Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
• Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
• Orchestrate the efforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches,
awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated
• You have strong understanding of the creative process for development of traditional
• You have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• You have experience with event management and development of event creative.
• You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-
functional groups a plus).
• You have extensive experience with industry best practices in relation to information
architecture, user experience and user interface designs.
• You have the ability to use affectively, common PM tools (Mavenlink, Basecamp,
Smartsheet, Keynote, Google docs, etc.).
• You have agency experience (both in house and outside agency a plus).
The world’s #1 customer relationship platform. This company helps marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work a one from anywhere!
Ever since they started operating out of a small San Francisco apartment in 1999, they've believed that doing well as a company means doing good in the world. That's why they've committed their time, equity, and products to improving education, equality, and the environment for everyone.
A career here is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future. The company was built on a set of four core values which make that possible: trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. They harness technologies that revolutionize careers, companies, and the world. They’re dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diverse communities they serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Their values aren’t just words on a page — they learn to live them every day, measure their success, and continuously evolve.