- Austin, TX (REMOTE)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Julee Grupe
Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and matching 401K
What you’ll do:
• You tap data to innovate big ideas, but your portfolio proves that small details and taste are just as important to you.
• You develop clear design strategies for how, what and when to test an experience.
• You transform business problems into user experience opportunities, ultimately designing, testing and launching usable, useful and delightful solutions.
• You mentor designers and inspire the team by leading a great example.
• You leverage tried and true practices, but when necessary you invent the new standard.
• You bring a systemic point of view to problem solving, yet you know how to isolate specific design issues and opportunities.
• You identify, investigate and validate design problems within multi-disciplinary teams.
• You are a champion for the team and by working hard, respectfully and humbly, you earn trust and respect from your colleagues and managers.
• You are constantly sketching and exploring the spectrum of possibility.
• You prototype your ideas and get them in front of users so you can learn and iterate towards excellence.
• You are the difference that moves good to great.
• You aren’t limited by device or platform, yet you are versed in responsive web and native mobile.
• You don’t believe hierarchies make you a better designer, but you want to be rewarded and acknowledged for your great work.
• You are equal part Interaction Designer, Visual Designer and Prototyper.
Who you are:
• MFA, BFA or BS in Human Factors, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience.
• 5 plus years of experience in web (responsive desired), native mobile, product, graphic, interaction or information design.
• In depth knowledge of design principles and experience simplifying complex systems.
• Extensive knowledge in multi-screen layout, final production art, information design, typography, color, composition, flows and UI specifications.
• Proficiency in FIGMA and other visual design, wire-framing and prototyping tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working in an agile team environment.
• Impressive portfolio that you’re proud of.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM