- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Change Management / Sales / Account Manager with Salesforce experience! The right candidate will support to lead the front-end of the enablement process for new Salesforce capabilities and features.
This role can be remote, 40 hours a week, long term duration.
The ideal candidate is someone with:
- Salesforce background experience
- Understanding of the sales journey (Account Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management & Forecasting)
- Bonus experience working with sales managers, Account Manages, and sales leadership to define sales strategy, tool/process adoption, and enablement
- Experience working with sales strategy teams, identifying and defining sales adoption and awareness needs and an ability to relate the “what’s in it for me” to various sales personas
- Ability to partner with SMEs and technical admins to understand sales process and technical requirements, with an ability to translate those into change strategies, enablement opportunities, and key messages
- Knowledge/experience with digital transformation journeys related to sales process and tools
- Extra bonus points if they have a sales background, sales leadership or account management background
This is a more senior role that is a blend of strategy and tactical planning.
Client needs someone who can look at a series of sales tools and capabilities and work with our enablement teams to help them understand the need and value those tools bring to their sales teams.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.