- Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Administrative Assistant– Marketing – Temp Assignment
Reporting to VP of Franchise Marketing & Integrated Planning based in Burbank, CA, this role will support day-to-day marketing and franchise administrative duties. In addition, this role will serve as a marketing support resource to the broader Franchise Marketing team (based in both SF and Burbank offices).
Status: Temp Assignment
• Performs general administrative duties including answering telephones, coordinating and connecting conference calls, calendar management, coordinating travel, expense reports, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Assists with the creation and management of various activity calendars, Keynote presentations, etc
• Participates in team meetings/brainstorms including prepping agendas, recaps/follow ups, and actively contributes to discussion. Recaps to be disseminated as necessary.
• Supports the team by troubleshooting technology, maintaining department calendars, file organizing, handling shipping and distribution of mail, etc.
• Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential and displaying strong professionalism in the workplace.
• Proactive thinker especially when working with teams around the globe across multiple timezones
• Assist with special projects as needed by team
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years’ relevant experience as an administrative assistant, preferable with a marketing background and/or interest
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills across multiple timezones and business units
• Excellent at scheduling and coordinating with fast moving timelines
• Strong computer skills, including Google Office, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Word and Excel
• Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines across multiple timezones.
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
• Professional, open, flexible and approachable