- Charlotte, NC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
Our trusted Fortune 500 financial service client is in need of a Interactive Email Designer, remote for a Charlotte, NC client (but must be in the geographic for an eventual return). This is a 12 - month freelance engagement, 40 hours, healthcare benefits provided, paid sick time, 401k, more.
Interesting fact about this respective Fortune 500 financial service company – founded in 1904, this institution initially provided Italian immigrants who faced service discrimination, banking options not offered elsewhere. Since then, our trusted client has grown to service millions of customers throughout the United States and 35 countries with a clear purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection with their commitment to responsible growth, environmental, social leadership.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As Interactive Email Designer, you will deliver digital solutions for a diverse range of email marketing and integrated communications needs.
- Collaborates with IT, business partners and digital agencies to deliver email marketing communications
- In this creative role, you will execute creative concepts to produce finished working solutions, and interpret brand standards and adapt as needed to digital channels.
- Design and test email marketing campaigns to achieve consistent user experience across various desktop and web email clients and platforms
- Make HTML/CSS content updates to existing web experiences
- Execute new concepts and strategies, including storyboards, repurpose, rework and revise existing content as needed and maintain job folders, documentation
- Work closely with business partners, technical partners and digital agencies to ensure consistency of branding and messaging
- Utilize Marketing Cloud’s Content Builder, Journey Builder, Audience Builder and Mobile Studio to develop omni-channel communications
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of experience and a solid understanding of email marketing standards and best practices as well as interaction design principles
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, HTML programming and email development and execution
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with tech support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Technical Skills/Software: HTML/CSS, Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM, Salesforce AMP Script, Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver, MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to: email@example.com
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!