- Los Angeles, CA; remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
This position is currently remote. But they are focusing on someone in the Los Angeles area. Once things improve, they would like this person onsite.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
We are seeking a dynamic, driven Product Launch Manager (Project Manager) to join the Go-to-Market (GTM) team. The PLM owns and drives the executional plan to bring all products to market globally. They own, in coordination with their cross functional team members, the working backwards schedule from Dev commit to Street date. The PLM takes the strategic plan set by the Product Marketing manager, coordinates the product development schedules and checks in with all stakeholders, holds the cross-functional teams members accountable for troubleshooting any blockers, and ensures the product is on track for a successful launch. The ideal talent will also be the lead in accessory deployment of pages and post launch copy maintenance. They should be able to learn from WIKI's and apply the learnings to assist with SIM ticket cutting. Additionally, the talent would work closely with GTM Product Marketing Leads and understand all the necessary documentation to kick off cross functional work streams to stay on track for decided launch dates.
- Heavy coordination with Hardware/Software Product Managers and Technical Program Managers to ensure programs is on track and aligned to GTM Lead expected launch dates.
- Able to align with creative stakeholders to drive on-time execution of creative deliverables: Packaging, User Education Materials, Copywriters, Imagery, Video Production
- Ensuring operational stakeholders are updated on project readiness and when deliverables will be made available to start their sprints / development
- Understand of Product development stages especially in the tech space
- Obsessed with organization and detail oriented skills is a must
- Quick learner that can operate autonomously and is able to learn via self-serving means - Ability to define when to elevate issues with product launches
- Bias for action and strong execution of defined launch strategies
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Has ability to drive cross functional teams towards milestones and deliverables
- Ability to execute in a dynamic, always changing, fast-paced environment
- Familiar with program management systems such as Confluence / Jira
- Familiar with hardware / software product development stages
- Flexible and able to work effectively at different time zones
- Background in supply chain, logistics or operations
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.