- Los Angeles, CA; REMOTE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
This position is currently remote. This team is based in the Los Angeles area and would prefer someone in the local area.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
We are seeking a dynamic, driven senior product marketer to join the Go-to-Market (GTM) team. The PMM sets the product strategy, positioning, messaging, and aligning stakeholders for all new product launch requirements. They will work to align teams across the organization on the product development schedules and launch schedules (Announce, Pre-order, & Street Dates). The PMM is the product expert for their respective product line, is always customer obsessed, and helps map out the product selection for customers. The PMM will use data (customer segmentation, targeting, marketing research) to provide the product expertise on the why-buys, and be the voice of the customer to influence the organization in decisions and product direction (roadmap, apps, features).
- Drive Go-To-Market strategy for new products and releases, including but not limited to product naming, pricing, and channel distribution
- Develop compelling positioning, messaging, and primary why-buys that differentiates us in the market and resonates with customers
- Conduct competitive, industry research, and any relevant user studies to drive decision-making
- Work with product managers to determine customer need, relevant features and roadmap for new hardware
- Partner cross functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, drive device sales, and develops the category, usage and satisfaction
- Develop and present cohesive project view to leadership with business and product strategy
- Lead Voice of Customer efforts -- be the expert on our customers, uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or product management, including demonstrated success positioning & promoting hardware within consumer electronics/goods
- 4+ years of experience successfully launching products end-to-end and proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition; adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Experience with full product development cycle: business requirements through market release
- Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on while juggling multiple projects and timelines
- Strong listening skills, and the ability to influence decisions and lead cross-functional initiatives through documents, presentations and leading discussions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely customer-focused approach, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable product & marketing plans
- Extreme attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.