- Client is in TN - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator consultant to contributes to their General Marketing job family in a support capacity. This tactical role will be work from home and work closely with many stakeholders to support the creation of grassroots printed marketing materials to be used by sales and broker teams with customers. Within this role, you will be the point person to move projects forward through communication to a variety of stakeholders, project management, timeline management and navigation of approvals and compliance reviews.
- Assists in the development, implementation and communication of the organization's customizable marketing materials.
- Works as liaison between creative team and print portal vendor.
- Prepares print specs and attributes, tracks progress and creates of material usage reports.
- Completes work based on appropriate time and quality targets. Works under own initiative, prioritizes own work, and meets agreed timescales.
- Work is subject to frequent review by more experienced professionals in General Marketing.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan with match, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- 2+ years marketing communications, coordination, liasion or similar experience with a focus on sales support and printed materials (not digital, email or social marketing)
- Experience working within a regulated industry that has guidelines and requirements for marketing materials to be in compliance
- Familiarity working with print vendors and fulfillment of marketing materials
- Ability to provide reporting and updates to other on project progress
- Keen attention to detail
- Superb organizational skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Effective liaison between company and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.