- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
FANTASTIC DIRECTOR ANALYTICS OPPORTUNITY IN NYC
We're working on.a newly created Director Analytics role for our growing client, a senior living marketplace.
The Director Analytics, based in New York City, will report into the VP of Data & Analytics and be responsible for working with large, complex datasets in a hands-on capacity to provide analytics, insights, and business intelligence supporting the Marketing, Sales and Product teams. This person will manage a small team of analysts and partner with key stakeholders to deliver data-driven, strategic insights across programs such as digital marketing (SEM/SEO), acquisition targeting strategies, customer journeys, test & learn strategies, etc that generate clear business results.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is passionate about using data and science to solve complex business problems and has a track record of driving results. You work well cross-functionally, are able to communicate clearly, and are skilled at driving teams towards growth oriented goals. You are comfortable, confident and energized operating in a rapidly changing environment. And, you are passionate and empathetic about the families and communities our client serves.
What you will do:
- Partner closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to provide actionable insights which inform key decisions across digital marketing (SEM/SEO), marketing campaign investment strategies, customer journeys, test & learn strategies, etc
- Measure, monitor and provide insights on key performance metrics across digital platforms, marketing campaigns and the sales funnel which enables business teams to drive performance towards growth goals. This includes acting as subject matter expert on data, reports and analytics capabilities across digital platforms and BI tools/reporting suites (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Segment, Marketo, Tableau, etc.)
- Work closely with technologies to define, roadmap and implement data ingestion, data model, data transformation, and data capabilities requirements as we migrate to a new, centralized data platform, build out capabilities (e.g. new data sources, reporting tools, API, etc), and troubleshoot
- Leverage data science and analytical techniques to develop acquisition targeting strategies, personalization / treatment optimization strategies, lead prioritization scoring, etc which help drive towards business goals
- Manage team of cross functional analysts to provide meaningful insights and implications
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design, implement and measure test & learn experiments
- Degree in quantitative field such as Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Operations Research and 4+years experience in a hands-on analytics/data science role
- Expert SQL and strong proficiency in Python and R; Experience with Segment, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Marketo, and Tableau
- Track record of working independently/self-starter and solving analytical problems creatively, with clear outcomes and a strong sense of accountability
- Ability to effectively communicate analytical insights to a non-technical audience; experience communicating with executives and internal/external partners
- Experience managing and coaching Analysts