- Wilmington, DE/Phila, NJ, NYC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
This globally recognized client is looking for an interim Sr. Customer Analytics professional who will be responsible for facilitating ownership of customer experience excellence throughout the company. This role is remote for a client who based in Wilmington, DE, 40 hours, 6 months, healthcare provided, paid sick time, 401k. Open to remote candidates in Wilmington, DC, Phila. PA, NJ or NYC market but may be needed to be in-office once a week.
Our Fortune 500 financial service client aims to be the most respected financial services firm in the world, serving corporations and individuals in more than 100 countries. In addition, they have announced they will deploy $1.75 billion in philanthropic capital around the world by 2023 as well volunteer service activities for employees in local communities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As Sr. Customer Analytics, you will have a meaningful impact on improving the Wholesale Payments Client Experience by performing research, analytics, and pulling together disparate listening posts to create actionable insights related to customer experience. Examples of listening posts include surveys, verbatim, call monitoring, client interviews, complaints, and research vendors from research partners.
- Purpose of this role is to remove client dissatisfactions, e.g. operational friction and satisfaction. In this leadership position, you will be responsible for understanding what drives customer satisfaction through the leadership of dedicated initiatives aimed at improving client experience across multiple Wholesale Payment business segments (Merchant Services, Small Business, Global Trading, Commercial Card, Treasury) and functional areas (Operations, Product, Marketing).
- As a primary source of insights, the role provides critical insights to business partners across Wholesale Payments. Successful candidates possess an inquisitive mind, are self-driven, are able to work outside a box, possess strong analytic & problem-solving abilities, and are effective communicators.
- Drive initiatives for process improvement against top dissatisfiers and top reasons for complaints
- Bring the voice, sentiments and events of Wholesale Payments clients to bear on the business through actionable insight, prepare supporting materials and drive discussion in various business review forums, be knowledgeable about customer journey mapping, including creating and leading bespoke journey-mapping sessions which are custom to the journey being mapped and lead to actionable findings
- Support efforts to map “Exchange To Exchange” process through analyzing key interaction points, assist with analytic projects involving interpreting data and crafting analytic decks for presentation to senior leadership, analyze, report, and communicate results, surveys and feedback and build cohesive stories with customer insights across various sources
- Conduct in-depth interviews with a variety of clients, which require making clients feel comfortable and forthcoming in their comments, while showing the firm’s commitment to client experience
- Facility in asking questions to clients, following an engagement guide to collect feedback and draft summary write-ups based on the feedback provided, in collaboration with business partners.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a background in Research, Analytics at a Senior, Director, or VP level – B2B financial services a plus
- Naturally think-of-the-customer-first; be “customer obsessed”
- Exposing actionable insights to influence and drive action across the business
- Ability to translate complex analytics into a clear and simple recommendation and communicate effectively with senior leaders, line of business working groups, and key clients and stakeholders to convey accurate and concise storylines
- Ability to conduct professional interviews with clients
- Bbackground in client-centric and or market research roles, expertise with data manipulation in Excel (required) and ability to generate actionable insights with strong analytical reasoning
- Excellent verbal and written skills; able to influence colleagues professionally and with integrity
- Ability to conduct journey mapping, ability to facilitate effective meetings with subject matter experts
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SharePoint
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org