- Minnesota, MN
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Kate Gottfried
Our healthcare client in Minnesota, MN is looking for a Creative Writer to join their Creative Studio team. You’ll be challenged to combine creative best practices, data, strategy, personal experience and instinct, while staying up to date on emerging trends, innovations and advancements across all mediums and industries. You’ll be responsible for creating consumer and member facing marketing materials. Define, uphold and deploy the brand, voice and tone.
• Provide copywriting support for internal and external initiatives for brand marketing initiative.
• Partner closely with Associate Creative Directors, Graphic Designers and Creative Producers to develop strategic, compelling marketing solutions for print, digital, and video.
• Work independently and as part of a creative team to concept, create and execute advertising and marketing communication programs designed to support key business segment priorities, products and services, and client and consumer engagement strategies.
• Develop content consistent with business partner creative briefs, strategy and business plans, and other inputs.
• Create content that will tell our story in a compelling and concise manner consistent with brand content and style guidelines, enterprise brand guidelines and health literacy programs.
• Collaborate with other Creative and Content team members and resources to ensure consistent administration of projects using the team’s project and content management systems.
• Solve complex problems; identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems.
• Work with minimal guidance; seek guidance on only the most complex tasks.
• Coach, provide feedback, and guide other members of the Creative and Content team as necessary.
• Act as a resource for others with less experience.