- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephen Charles-Kendall
The creators of the top selling and critically acclaimed automotive racing franchise, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced UI Artist to join our team. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to impact the future of one of the industry’s most successful franchises through your talent, creativity, technical ability, and knowledge.
A detail-oriented UI implementor who will help craft industry-leading HUD and front-end UI. While this is not an engineering role, creating real-time UI can be technically complex and we do expect a technically adept artist who can quickly adapt to in-house tools and script environments.
• Implement UI screens for entire interactive game features including data driven dynamic layouts, animations, and transitions
• Work from visual comps, motions designs and style guides to translate complex UX wireframe diagrams and UI visual concepts into in-game UI
• Use Sketch and XAML pipeline to deliver a large scale of UI content
• Contribute to building up a visual library of Sketch components for use in UI screens
• Work in a dynamic team environment with a mix of developers, designers, and other technical UI artists to deliver UI screens
• BS/BA degree in Graphic Design, User Interface, Art, Computer Science, or a related field
• Portfolio that demonstrates examples of user interface implementation across a variety of projects
• Proficient with one or more major UI creation toolsets such as HTML5, Flash, Sketch, Microsoft Blend
• Experience crafting large numbers of UI screens with limited performance budget.
• Sensitivity and discerning eye for typography, graphic design.
• Interest in accessibility and multi-platform scalable UI preferred.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.